DjblackskullDjblackskull

Main Audio Art Reviews Stats

All 13 art Reviews

Psychedelic skull Psychedelic skull

i like it

i'm a big fan of skulls, i even have a collection of them in my room. so i really can appreciate this. i love the face expression, it makes it look sneaky. great work on the backround too, it really has a dark twisted feel to it.

Welcome to the Gunshow Welcome to the Gunshow

very funny

funny and well drawn. nice work.

Just Buuuuurn!! Just Buuuuurn!!

so cool

i love guns, i love skulls, i love every thing about this drawing. you rock dude, you have my respect. is this drawing from anything? if so it looks cool. again nice work.

Perth Perth

sick, really sick

this is just cool as hell. it could be some alien from the game resistance. love this, it's badass. good work.

wtf idk wtf idk

awesome concept

this is freaky awesome, my favorite awesome. i love the way the three faces blend together on one surface, you nailed it. keep up the good work.

SHARK ATTAK SHARK ATTAK

funny and cool

this made me laugh when i first saw it. it's awesome work, looks like it would go good with some sort of logo for a company.

MFT - Pistol Design MFT - Pistol Design

love guns

this is cool, i'm really into guns, and these are future guns of some type, very neat. nice work.

A Promising Child A Promising Child

beuatiful work

this is amazing, love it.

Sunshine Sunshine

its so real is scary

this is amazing. i didn't think it was possible to draw something so real looking. i mean the texture and shadows are just perfect. i would do her for hours. great work, your going places.

Ulya and The Red Rose Ulya and The Red Rose

stunning and just amazing

this is perfect to me. man i could never do anything like this. you made the hair perfect, i love the way it covers her eye but you can still see the eye behind it in a fade, it really gives it that realism. the smoothness and shininess of the skin is perfect. this is just perfect. amazing work, you are a great artist.